The 5th of June, the World Environmental Day, was a special day for the SUS-EMAS Romanian project team because we celebrated also the SUS-EMAS Project Day.
The activities unrolled during the Project Day were:
- Information/ practical advices on sustainable way life, preserving the environment – during the breaks, via school’s radio station;
- visiting the photo exhibition “A view on our environment”
- projects’ presentations – students introduced their work to their colleagues and teachers
- introducing video clips produced by UNEP on reducing CO2 - Kick the CO2 habit!, Fragile, Sustainable mobility and climate change, Stop Wondering and Take Action http://www.unep.org/wed/2008/english/Information_Material/index.asp#Multimedia
- rewarding the students who, during the first year of the project, brought valuable contribution to the development of the project
- rewarding the winners of the Environmental league 2007 - 2008 – the 6th graders A.
The Project Day was a great opportunity to celebrate our work within the project and to disseminate information about the project, sustainability and EMAS in the school community.