The logo competition was aimed to involve the students in designing the logo of the SUS-EMAS project.
LOGO Competition Guidelines:
The logo should highlight the efforts of promoting environmental protection and sustainable development.
The logo must be the original work of the submitter.
The logo should relate to the aims of the Project. Some ideas for the concept of the logo are:
- the preservation of the environment
- the environment will be shown to its best value
- the durability of the environment
- the balance between sustainable development and the social, cultural, environmental aspects.
The logo may consist of both image and text or text only.
The logo must be produced with color entries not exceeding 5 colors.
The logo must be usable on a variety of media such as paper (letterheads, cards, advertisements) screen (internet, CD-ROM, and video) textile (flags, T shirts, caps)
Each design should include the words SUS EMAS (SUStainability through Eco Management and Audit Scheme).
All designs must be submitted in JPEG.
All entries must be in good taste and depict the nature of the project as it relates to sustainable development, environment and ecology.
Each submission should contain the following:
- Submitter's full name and e-mail address, Country and School name
- Description of the design and concept.
The competition will open on
The jury is made up of
- students and teacher of partner schools
- representatives from EMAS team of schools
- art teachers Comenius teachers
- representatives from the partnership in international level.
Students from the partner schools designed logos for the SUS-EMAS project. Fifteen logos were selected for the final step of the competition.
It was a hard work for the jury to choose only one logo from so many inspired logos.
The German students Dennis, Mark and Malte were very happy getting the first price for creating of the projectlogo. Elke Ramm, member of the head of the school presented the prize.